I'll reveal my bias.

Okay, i have a bad news. I'm gonna be hiatus because i need to continue my study at Matrik in Perak. If i could make a new entry in the future i'll tell you guys. So today, i'll reveal my bias in other K-group other than Super Junior. *Before this, i only talk about SJ right? This is because i'ma Major ELF.*



If you find there is unlisted group name, that's mean i don't have bias in the group or i don't really know about the member of the group. Actually, i become a k-popper because i love their music. Yes! That the number one reason WHY I LOVE KPOP. Not because their cute or handsome. But i don't deny when some people says that i just like other fangirl who love cute boys. Hey, nobody hate cute boys right? So do I. >.<

Here i give the list with their fanclub name.

2AM [ I Am ]
-Jinwoon

2NE1 [ Blackjack ]
-Park Bom

2PM [ Hottest ]
-Taecyeon

B1A4 [ BANA ]
-Sandeul
-Gongchan

BAP [ Baby ]
-Daehyun
-Zelo

Beast [ B2UTY ]
-Gikwang
-Dongwoon

Big Bang [ VIP ]
-TOP
-Seungri


Block B
-B Bomb

Boyfriend [ Bestfriend ]
-Jeongmin

DBSK [ Cassiopeia ]  //I love to pretend that they're still the 5 DBSK. I miss them//
-Jaejoong
-Changmin

F(x) [ Af(x)tion ] //Non official//
-Krystal

Infinite
- L
- Woohyun

Miss A [ Say A ]
-Suzy


SHINee [ Shawol ]
-Jonghyun
-Key

Super Junior [ ELF ]
-Donghae *ULTIMATE BIAS*
-Sungmin
-Kibum
-Other member of Super Junior

U-Kiss [ Kiss Me ]
-Soohyun
-Dongho
-Eli

Okay, down here i'll list the unlisted group that i don't have a bias in it. I just love their song. But i was too lazy to know more about them. If i get a chance to go to their showcase or concert or fanmeeting, maybe i'm gonna be their fans.

Lately, i went to Jaypark's Showcase in KL because my friend won 4 ticket. And... guest what? A new J-Walker is born. Yeah. Thats me. ♥

Ok, lets list the unlisted group. I'll list it with my favorite song.

4Minute
- Heart to heart

A Pink
- My My

AA
- So crazy


Ace
- Don't leave

As One
- Lovin' ice cream

Brown Eyed Girl
- Cleansing Cream

C-REAL
- No no no no no

CN Blue
- *OMG, i love all CN Blue song. I can't list*

Dalmation
- That man opposed
- The romantic

Davichi
- Don't say goodbye

FIX
- Please don't say

Ft Island
- Not A True Goodbye

Huhgak
- Hello *Err, i love all of his music! ><*

MBLAQ
- Monalisa

My Name
-Message

NUEST
- Face

Secret
- Shy boy

Sistar
-So cool

Teen Top
- *I love most all of their music*

ZEA
- Watch Out


Got same bias as mine? Say hi to your honey. *honey in malay means Madu which can be mean as second wife*

Err, actually this entry should be publish before i got into matriks. But because of i don't have enough time to publish, so i publish this after 2 month i stay in matriks. Mianhae. My sister will handle this blog for a while. Keep on anticipating for her post in this blog. Saranghae.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kai is more innocent than Baekhyun?

Dalgona in the making

Kpop tag from Ann Nabyla